FROM PHNOM PENH TO KOH KONG
Day 1 PHNOM PENH / KOH KONG
Pick up at the hotel in phnom penh for your departure to koh kong (270 km from phnom penh). Upon arrival at koh kong dock, board a boat to transfer you to the 4-river floating lodge. Check in to your lodge and spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure.
Overnight in koh kong.
Day 2 KOH KONG (B/L)
After breakfast, take a 45-minute boat cruise to koh sraloav fishing village. enjoy the beautiful landscape on the water way. upon arrival, take a walk around the village and witness the daily life of the local people. Continue your walk up to the hill to visit an interesting remote monastery and admire the wall painting about buddha's stories as well as the primary school near by.
On the way back, make a stop at an incredible spot above the mangrove and then take a kayak for a wonderful journey on narrow canals - through the mangrove forest and to the other small islands where you can view the stunning landscape of water and mangrove forest.
Return to the resort.
Overnight in koh kong.
Day 3 KOH KONG (B/L)
After breakfast, take a boat trip through water way to tatai waterfalls, one of the biggest waterfalls in the region which is 6 meters high, with natural emerald-water swimming pools, a hydro-massage and shaded areas for the people who would like to have a rest. Kayaks are available for those adventurous people who would like to explore the surrounding area. picnic lunch box on site.
On the way back, stop to visit the village with stilts-houses, fruits garden or rice plantations according to the season. enjoy fresh coconut and then go on to visit the remote monastery.
Return to the resort.Overnight in koh kong.
Day 4 KOH KONG / PHNOM PENH (B)
After breakfast, take boat transfer from your lodge to the dock and drive back to Phnom Penh.
End of our services.
Our prices include:
- Accommodation in shared double or twin room at selected hotels.
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
- English speaking guide for each area except during free time.
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
- Boat for cruises mentioned.
- Meals as mentioned on the program: (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch or (D) for dinner.
Our prices do not include:
- Visa for Cambodia.
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
- We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase in the fuel surcharge applied by transport companies.
- Full-board: 3 dinners at the hotel.